Relationships without trust is like a car without gas. You can stay in it all you want but it won’t go anywhere. You can’t force it either. All you can do is be your authentic self and trust that it is reciprocated. Memories have a funny way to recirculate especially when you think you are healed from the bad ones.
Today, I will share with you 6 tips of what may not work when you are trying to move forward.
- Don’t make yourself forget about the past. It won’t work.
- Don’t try and stuff your feelings or ignore them because it only create other problems.
- Don’t wait for an apology because you can’t postpone your happiness waiting.
- Don’t continue to say “Time heals all wounds”. You will end up needing some more time.
- Don’t wallow in your pain. There isn’t a band-aid big enough.
- Don’t try and re-do your past. You can change your reaction to what happened.
Be true, be healed, be encouraged in order to move forward God’s way.
Contact me today if you need to talk about getting unstuck and moving forward.